Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marathon Season is Coming !!!!!

Its here !!! Well almost here .... the season kicks of with my first in April which is the Bidor Half Marathon, then it should be the Malakoff Run in Penang and KL International in June. Phoowwweeee .... thats quite the order ... hehehe but nevertheless have signed already so no execuse.

Amped up the training though still not up the distance and speed that I am targeting for which is 2:30:00 but I am confident that as the dates get nearer I will be prepared. Am increasing my training frequency to twice per day in the morning and in the afternoon on alternate days. Also making sure that I am eating properly to ensure that my system is fine tuned before the run :)

I know I haven't posted for a while know, even such I have still been running diligently and listening to my body and happy to report that my current weight is 80kg, I was pleasantly surprise when I look down at the weighing scale and whoopeee ... I hit 80 !!!!! Muaaahhaaaaaa ! *Pat *Pat on back :)

Till next time the adventure continues

No comments:

Post a Comment